Advantages of a Paved Driveway
- Price: Asphalt driveways are typically cheaper to construct than their concrete counterparts.
- Durability: Asphalt proves to be much more durable over time than concrete, making asphalt the perfect choice for your residential driveway.
- Lifespan: An asphalt driveway will last anywhere from 25 to 30 years with proper maintenance.
- Weather Resistance: Asphalt driveways are more weather resistant than concrete driveways, contracting and expanding along with the temperature. This helps these surfaces avoid cracking and other damage.
- Flexibility: Asphalt driveways are able to conform to changes in the soil. Concrete, meanwhile, is much more rigid and likely to crack as a result of changes to the soil.
- Asphalt Repairs: Asphalt driveways are far easier to repair than concrete driveways.
- Lower Maintenance Costs: Not only are asphalt driveways easier to repair, but the cost associated with doing so is typically lower than concrete repairs.
All our work is executed by licensed and insured professionals